Resources & FAQs
Get the most out of Virtual FM Workshop!
Experience Virtual FM Workshop through our live event platform - a cool, immersive experience similar to being in-person! We've put together the best resources for you so you can be successful during the event. Still have questions? Chat with us or contact us through phone or email.
Get familiarized with the virtual platform before Virtual FM Workshop starts. We've put together a number of resources so you can be successful during the conference.
Before the Conference
The FUN stuff…
- Share your story - Marketing Tool Kits & Social Media Graphics.
- Need to convince your boss? Use the Justification Toolkit.
- Participate in Coffee, Cookie & Lunch Break Selfie challenges to win Starbucks gift cards, Panera Bread gift cards and sweet treats.
- Follow along on Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) and participate in the fun by using the #VFMW21 hashtag.
During the ConferenceRemember, we've got a true virtual reality experience for you with our live event platform! During the live event, you'll login to the live event platform and get the feeling like you're really at a convention center!
- Use the My Agenda feature to stay organized and make sure you hit your targets.
- Visit the Expo Hall to find the services and products you need.
- Use the networking portal to engage in discussion groups and talk with other attendees.
- Be an active participant during sessions by submitting questions to speakers using the Q&A toolbar.
- Download resources and contacts to your eBag to access after the conference.
- Be respectful.
- Provide feedback.
- Wear comfy yet professional clothing and participate in our daily energizing activities.
After the Conference
- Fill out the Virtual FM Workshop evaluation that you will receive via e-mail. Your feedback matters and will make a difference for future first-timers.
- Not a member? Take the next step and join our nearly 26,000 members worldwide! Complete your online application today.
- Download session presentations and listen to the recordings to continue building your skills (recordings will be available about a week after Virtual FM Workshop).
- You’ve earned it! Download the Virtual FM Workshop PDH Form.
- Relive and share the excitement with colleagues who were not able to attend by visiting the SAME Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages.
- View the attendee list in the app, or download it from the ASC to collect contact information for any contacts you developed that you would like to continue after the event has ended.