Virtual FM Workshop is your opportunity to connect with the federal Facilities Management and Public Works Communities, as well as members and organizations nationally across government, defense, industry, and academia. You will engage with high-level decision-makers and thought leaders from across the service branches and federal agencies; access tools, techniques protocols, best practices, and analysis needed to make important decisions.PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Exclusive Keynote Speakers
- More than 20+ Education & Training Sessions
- Virtual Exhibits Featuring Leading A/E/C Companies
- Highly Interactive Networking Activities
- Video Chats with Exhibitors and Attendees
- PHD Credits
- And More!
Enjoy virtual networking with decision-makers and take part in essential education and training sessions—all from the comfort and safety of your own home or office.
Want to know what happened last year? Check out our daily recaps: Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3