Complete the Exhibit Booth Purchase Form to secure a virtual booth for 2021 VFMW.
To view a complete list of the benefits associated with each booth. Please click here
Exhibit Booth fees are required in full (100%) at the time of purchase. Booth sales are not final until full payment is received. Payment by credit card can be submitted during the purchase process; payment by check must be received within 30 days. SAME reserves the right to cancel booths that have not been paid by check within 30 days of purchase.
Your company must be a sustaining member of SAME in order to receive the member rate for an exhibit booth. Member booth fees do not apply to individual membership.
Your company can become a sustaining member by signing up today.
If your company does have a sustaining membership, but you''re still receiving non-member pricing please finish your booth registration so that you get the location you want and contact Exhibit@same.org.
All Virtual Exhibit Booth sales are final and cannot be cancelled for this event. Please ensure your company is able to exhibit at this event before you purchase a booth.
If you did not pay for your booth during the registration process, you may pay by credit card through the Exhibit Service Center. You will see the options for payment, invoice, etc... in the left-hand menu.
To pay by check, please follow the instructions on your invoice. The address is:
SAME - 2021 VFMW
Please include a copy of your invoice.
There could be many reasons why you haven't received any information from us and in order for you to have a positive conference experience, we need to fix it! We send e-mails from two databases - registration and membership.
1) Are you a member of SAME? Members of SAME receive marketing e-mails about conference and advertising opportunities - including alerts as to when registration is open for particular events.
2) Members - are you keeping your profile up to date? If your SAME Sustaining Member Representative is no longer with your company, our marketing e-mails could be going to an inactive address.
3) Are you the booth contact (i.e. the name associated with the booth) that registered for your company's space? Sometimes due to company turnover, we find that we are sending e-mails to an address that is no longer active. You must contact email@example.com in order to change the booth contact for your company. This is only an issue if you are already registered for this event or exhibited last year.
4) Are our e-mails going to your junk or SPAM folder? You may have to identify the "SAME" and "goeshow" domains as safe in order to receive our e-mails. Please ask your IT department how to do this.
5) If you are worried that you are missing something, please make sure you check the conference website. Most of the time, the information that we send in e-mails can also be found there.
Show Management will publish an attendee list two weeks prior to the conference and again after the conference to capture any last minute registrants. This document will only be available in the Exhibitor and Attendee Service Centers and will only include contact information for individuals as they have indicated on the registration form.
We expect over 500 attendees for this year's VFMW.