What To Expect at the 2021 Virtual Facilities Management Workshop
Virtual FM Workshop will continue the tradition of being a mainstay event of the federal Facilities Management and Public Works Communities, connecting members and organizations nationally across government, defense, industry, and academia. General sessions and keynote speakers will explore resource challenges and strategic efforts to adapt and change in an uncertain and resource-constrained environment. Education sessions will facilitate the improvement of facility management processes, conserve resources, and equip facility managers to better understand their role in leading day-to-day operations and ensure they are prepared to be the primary service provider for critical installation services.Virtual exhibiting companies will showcase the products and solutions that can power participants with solutions in their organizations.
Highlights of the Virtual FM Workshop include:
- Exclusive Keynote Speakers
- More than 20 Education & Training Sessions
- The diversity of service branch decision-makers, presenters, and public and private sector makes the FMW THE go-to venue for exploring issues and solutions within facility management.
- High-level decision-makers and thought leaders from across the service branches and federal agencies.
- The tools, techniques protocols, best practices, and analysis presented at FMW provide facility managers with the insight needed to make important decisions.
FM Workshop 2020 Daily Event Recap
Founded in 1920, the Society of American Military Engineers—as it has for nearly 100 years—leads collaborative efforts to identify and resolve national security infrastructure-related challenges.
With 25,000 members including uniformed service members, government civilians, private-sector engineers and related professionals, and members of academia, SAME offers professional and personal development, networking and community involvement to individuals of all ages committed to contributing to our National Security, by leading a collaborative and focused coalition of organizations that creates opportunities to address and resolve issues that enhance our national security posture.
SAME and its 105 Posts in the United States and abroad offers members a wide network of support that includes a vast array of education, training, networking and business opportunities.
Learn more about SAME and how you can get engaged at same.org.