CFM Exam Workshop
Prepare to earn the most respected Facility Management certification -- the Certified Facility Manager (CFM).
The CFM Exam covers the broad range of facility management duties. This 1-day workshop is designed to assist facility professionals seeking certification with preparation for the competency-based examination. This workshop focuses on tools that can lead to success on the exam, techniques to perceive situations, and the importance of maintaining the right perspective.
Why should I become a CFM?
The Certified Facility Manager® (CFM) credential sets the industry standard for ensuring the knowledge and competence of practicing facility managers.
IFMA's certification process is designed to assess competency in the field through work experience, education and the ability to pass a comprehensive exam that covers 11 competencies that make up the facility management body of knowledge. Since the program began in 1992, more than 3,100 facility managers from 32 countries have achieved this prestigious recognition.
Benefits of CFM
Why should employers support the CFM?
- Distinguish yourself and assure professional excellence
- Invest in your future, return on CFM expenses increase over time
- Demonstrate your leadership and initiative
- Advance your profession
- Enhance your professional network
- Assure quality and professional standards
- Focus and map professional development of staff
- Increase marketability of your organization and offerings
- Contribute to competitive advantage
Click here to Register for the CFM Exam Workshop!
|SAME or IFMA Member